Saturday, October 6, 2007

WARNING!!


This is your official warning:

! DANGER !

! STAY OFF THE ROAD !



Yes, it's true!

The State of Florida has issued a learner's permit to Sarah.



These are the events leading up to that most important moment.



Of course, the absolute most important part is to look good for the picture! It took hours of planning and practice. 1st you must practice the hair, it MUST be perfectly smooth. Then the smile, oh no... MOM, my smile isn't straight... and when I smile my eyebrows go crooked. NOOO! they're supposed to be straight across!


Oh, my goodness, they make you stand in front of everyone?! You have to be kidding!!


Nooo, I don't want to drive. I'll drive tomorrow. I'm shaking too bad today!

How can our baby girl have grown up so quickly?

No comments: